Terms And Conditions
1. By accessing the website, you warrant that the content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. For the Terms and wherever the context so requires, the terms ‘you’ and “your” shall mean any person who uses the Website or the Service in any manner whatsoever including persons browsing the Website and its content, posting comments or any content or responding to any advertisements or content on the Website. It is subject to change without notice. 3.2 Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
4. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
5. Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
6. If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
7. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
8. We accept payments using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED and online using MyFatoorah Payment Gateway.
9. We “HOME FIXERS LLC ” will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
PAYMENT, REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
This is HOME FIXERS LLC policy for Online Payments, Refunds and Cancellations. This policy applies only to activities HOME FIXERS LLC engages in on its website (www.home-fixers.ae) and does not apply to HOME FIXERS LLC that are “offline” or unrelated to the website.
1. Items, Products and Service Pricing
Since prices of services depends upon the type of job performed and vary amongst all service providers, we will provide the end user with an invoice and a link to the credit card payment once a quote has been agreed by both customers and service providers.
· The Website user will receive payment confirmation by email on the email address given at the time of order, through a notification sent in an app, or both. The confirmation will be sent by the Company after the payment has been processed as soon as practically possible.
· All credit/debit card details and personal identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
· If you make a payment for our services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
3. Cancellations and Refunds
· As bookings are agreed between a customer and HOME FIXERS LLC, all transactions are final and HOME FIXERS LLC is not responsible for refunds.
· Advance payments at some cases are required prior to HOME FIXERS LLC rendering the service. If the customer pays and decides to cancel for any reason, a refund would be applicable subject to the conditions agreed upon booking (i.e. taking consideration the parts already purchased for specific jobs)
· If at any given case, HOME FIXERS LLC is proven to be at fault, management may decide to issue a refund.
· The company at any given time will try its best to resolve any issues with the customers. Refunds and cancellations are at the discretion of the management.